YOU ACKNOWLDGE AND ASSERT THAT BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE, COMPETENT, LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT, AND WILLING AND ABLE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE MUNICIPAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Scott Keffer International(“SKI”) and the Site provide an online portal to give visitors general information on commonly encountered issues relating to entrepreneurism, coaching, public speaking, and wealth management. We do not draw financial conclusions (unless you have entered into a relationship with us specifically for that purpose), nor do we provide financial advice. The Site nor its Services are not substitutes for the advice of a financial expert.
- The Site strives to keep its printed and online information,materials, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images(collectively the “Materials”) accurate, current, and up-to-date. However, for a variety of reasons, the Site cannot guarantee that all of the Materials on the Site are completely current or applicable to your circumstances. Changes in your life and your circumstances, as well as your willingness to use the Materials will determine your outcomes. If you need specific advice based on the facts of your situation, feel free to consult us or another expert.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. If you choose to register, you agree to: (a) supply the information requested in the registration process, (b) ensure that all the information you supply to us is accurate, and (c) update your personal information. You are entirely responsible for the maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify SKI or the Site immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Neither SKI nor the Site shall be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by SKI, the Site, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than SKI (each a “Third Party Site”). The Site may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with the Site. Neither SKI nor the Site are not responsible for, and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Neither the Site, nor SKI make any guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Neither SKI, nor the Site is responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. The Site is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Siteof the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that neither the Site, nor SKI are responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content. At various locations on the Site, SKI may
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Site. The Site respects the intellectual property of others, and we
ask our users to do the same. The Site may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Site’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Site’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: Sharon Dorbritz, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is not the publisher or author of the User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that [the Site] members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. The Site does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. The Site disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, the Site takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email at [email address] for help.
If the Site’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, the Sit] reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Site technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, [the Site] may disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, the Site will contact the member as soon as feasible.
The Site has the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to
- edit, redact or otherwise change any User Content,
- re-categorize any User Content to place it in a more appropriate location or
The Site reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
6.2 Rights and Responsibilities of the Site Users or Other Posters of User Content. You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any [the Site] service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for first obtaining the copyright holder’s permission.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. By posting such user content, you grant a license to the Site to use, reprint, distribute, modify, and create derivative works, which will be owned by the Site. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to the Site to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
any way that could damage, disable, or impair any Services provided by the Site, or the network(s) connected to the Site, violate the privacy and security of other users, or interfere with any user’s use and enjoyment of any of the Site. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services offered on the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
6.3. Your Rights and Responsibilities as a User and Reader of User Content. You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of the Site. SKI permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member’s e-mail address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
If you have a complaint about the behavior or posts of another user, it is your responsibility to attempt to resolve the conflict, typically by contacting that person directly, if possible. Normally, the Site staff will not take a role in mediating conflicts between you and other users. The Sitedoes not take responsibility for your behavior or that of other users.
Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Site. The Site respects the intellectual property of others, and we
- No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALSPROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SKI AND THE SITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NEITHER SKI NOR THE SITE MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT:
- THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE SITE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH INSTANCE THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE SITE TO YOU IS THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT IN QUESTION, OR THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Site, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, advisors, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of the Site and the Services, The Site does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to the Site through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submissions to the Site you hereby grant the Site a license to use, reprint, distribute, modify and create derivative works which will be owned by the Site. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Site and the Services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your user account on the Site.
If you believe that any content on the Site is infringing on your copyright, you may seek the removal of such content by providing notice to us in accordance with the Notice and Take Down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at [email address] as described above in Section 5.1.
- Inappropriate Content. When accessing the Site or using the Site’s Services, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; or
- Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Copyright. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright 2014 Scott Keffer International. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. All images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are federally registered service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of SKI. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
with this website, you can contact us at email@example.com